£25,000 to £28,000 per annum pro rata – Work from home or Stoke-on-Trent
Are you looking to work for a small recruitment business that truly cares about you, one where you can flourish and be a part of a small but perfectly formed team in a fast-paced environment? If so, read on and see what more we have to offer you as a Marketing Executive in the ever-changing recruitment industry. This role can be work from home or in our office in Stoke-on-Trent, you will be required to attend a meeting once per month in Stoke-on-Trent.
This Marketing Executive role is new to our business and is a perfect opportunity for someone to make the role their own. You will be working closely with the Directors of the business to form and implement a marketing strategy that works for both candidate and employer attraction and communication.
- The goal is to peak our client’s and candidate’s interest in our services and facilitate our growth plans.
- Plan and implement a comprehensive digital marketing plan and strategy for the company, working with the Directors and internal Sales Teams to ensure that marketing activities are in line with the larger goals of the organisation.
- Manage company social media accounts – creation and scheduling of engaging content and adverts.
- Manage company website, continued maintenance and liaising with web developer regarding updates to improve website functionality, appearance, and SEO optimisation.
- Manage the use of PPC advertising; monitoring and analysing campaign results.
- Update Company branding to ensure a consistent and professional appearance is maintained across all mediums.
- Design, create and order promotional items
- Reporting to the Directors and providing detailed marketing reports and analysis for monthly Board-meetings.
- Conduct market research and analysis to establish trends and brand awareness.
- Initiate, organise and project manage New Business Development marketing campaigns and new marketing initiatives and concepts that will enhance our company’s sales success.
- Work with Directors to create and manage monthly webinars for both employers and candidates
If you are excited about this Marketing Exec role in recruitment, take a look at what you will need to be a successful applicant.
- You will be passionate about marketing and have an abundance of ideas for building effective strategies
- A confident and positive self-starter who is experienced at working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Professional approach and able to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to multi-task effectively meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Have at least 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Graduate in Marketing or similar Marketing qualification
- Very proficient in MS Office suite and experience of; CRM / Photoshop / Hoot Suite / Canva / Google Analytics / PPC / Data Analysis and Statistics methods.
Why come and join our team
Individual training plan to develop you personally
Autonomous role where you can use your own personal flare
Flexible working hours
Work from home opportunity
Extra days off at Christmas and Birthdays off
Apply by filling this form