Talent Coordinator Office Support
Hybrid role on offer
25 hours per week
Please note Tuesday and Wednesday hours are 4pm to 7pm
Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
Are you looking for a rewarding part-time role that offers a fantastic work-life balance and excellent benefits? Maybe you have worked in an office support or talent coordinator role before and need more flexibility? At Appointments we hire for attitude and train on skill.
People are important to us, and we strive to enhance the lives of all those who work for us, with us or through us.
As our Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will be fully responsible for looking after our office support candidate database, this will involve contacting candidates to discuss the opportunities we have, supporting our candidates throughout their recruitment journey with us and identifying star candidates for our clients.
- Identify, Attract, and Engage Candidates: Your mission is to match exceptional candidates with specific business briefs and requirements.
- Provide Support and Service: You’ll be the backbone of our internal delivery functions ensuring they receive the support they need.
- Manage Candidate Journeys: Proactively track and manage the candidate experience, offering guidance and support at every step.
- Spot New Business Opportunities: Identify new prospects for our business development team through candidate leads and industry insights.
About You: We’re seeking someone who aligns with our values, accountability, integrity, and possesses these essential skills:
- A natural team player who embraces our cultural values and embodies professionalism and accountability.
- Strong drive, a can-do attitude, and the initiative to solve problems and contribute to the business’s ongoing development.
- Confident, effective communicator with great attention to detail and a genuine interest in people.
- A professional appearance and the confidence to make strong first impressions on clients, candidates, and business partners.
- A customer-focused approach, willing to go the extra mile to exceed expectations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and database systems, with the ability to adapt to new technology.
Now here is all the lovely stuff:
25 hours per week. Hybrid role including 4pm to 7pm on Tuesday and Wednesday
33 days holiday pro rata
Fully stocked fridge with goodies to keep you going throughout the day
And must importantly loads of job satisfaction!
If you’re an exceptional candidate ready to join our team, you have two options to connect with us:
- Email Your CV: Share your cv with us through email, highlighting your skills and experience and why you are interested in the role here at Appointments Personnel
- Call 01782 338782 and ask for Kerry
We’re excited to hear from you!